Both On Zoom and In Studio classes are also available as Individual, Duo or Group. After selecting your package and press Buy Now you will be able to select price options.
- For back and core strength.
- Taking you right through from connecting your core to performing the basic beginner level sequence.
- Progressing beginner level
- Building on your new-found core
- Taking you deeper into the burn of the basic exercises to strengthen and tone
- Suitable once you have integrated the Pilates principles
Back Support Pilates
- Suitable for anyone wishing to build strength for back issues.
- Strengthen and stretch to promote optimum back health
- Focuses on core development.
- Stretching to help with muscle imbalances that impact the back.
- Tailored for your staff’s needs.
- Help your employees take better care of their minds and bodies.
- Standing, seated and floor-based exercises with breathwork.
- Classes are designed to improve oxygen flow and posture which will enhance the well-being of your staff.
- Suitable for anyone who keeps getting "stuck" or has repeating flare ups in problem areas eg hips, back etc
- Gentle fascial stretching and movement to restore mobility and support the joints.
- Combining strengthening and stretching to free up the body.
- You will learn precision, flow, breath, concentration and control; the five basic principles of Joseph Pilates' teaching method.
- Suitable for beginners and those wishing to refresh or re-start their practice.
- Suitable for anyone who has done a year or more of mat Pilates
- Stronger and faster to give you the satisfying Pilates "burn"
- Challenging balance and strength.
- Dynamic flow in the classical matwork.
In Studio & Equipment
Pilates with Equipment
Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair equipment can be mixed with pilates packages such as:
- Intermediate Pilates
- Fundamental Pilates
- Back Support Pilates
- Equipment pilates are available for those needing a one to one approach, being able to select either 1 session or 5 sessions